6 Impressive Premium WordPress Plugins Worth Buying (and Using Of Course).
It is common to us, WordPress users to bump to impressive and good looking WordPress themes, premium themes especially. However, for plugins, most of us only focus on free plugins which I believe the reason why we forgot to look for premium WordPress plugins which sometimes can deliver radical effects and impacts to our WordPress blog.
Therefore, for today post, I would like to share 6 premium WordPress plugins that are worth buying and using which can radically bring new dimensions into your WordPress blog.
WishList Member is a powerful membership script that can turn any WordPress blog into a full blown membership site. WishList Member has a wide variety of additional features that expand the way you can use WordPress to build and grow your membership site.
- Unlimited Membership Levels – Your membership site can have as many “levels” as you want. You can charge more for a higher level of access – all within the same blog.
- Subscription Length Control – With this feature you can control the length of time each member has access to your membership site. You can automatically expire a membership after 3 days, 7 days or whatever time period you want.
- Shopping Cart Integration – WishList Member seamlessly integrates with the most popular shopping cart systems including PayPal, ClickBank, Cydec and Infusion.
- Flexible Membership Options – WishList Member gives you the ability to create Free, Trial or Paid membership levels (and any combination of all three).
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate help you to automatically convert any keyword in your blog to an affiliate link instantly.
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate is also a complete link management solution where you can manage, track, cloak and shorten unlimited number of links from the Ninja Affiliate itself.
- Prevent “Affiliate Theft” – Cloak your affiliate links to prevent link theft and affiliate sabotage. No one will ever steal your hard-earned commissions again by removing your affiliate element from the affiliate links.
- Transform Keywords to Links – Automatically turn keywords in your blog to affiliate links. You can also set a limit so that your posts don’t look like a spam blog which then will give impact on your SEO.
- Create Professional Redirect Links – Use professional looking redirect links that let your prospects know you’re a pro marketer besides a pro WordPress bloggeer.
OIOPublisher is an ad manager, written in php, that lets you control the ad space on your WordPress blog. It also offers a marketplace to help you get more advertisers.
You can sell a array of things with OIOpublisher. You can sell banners, inpost advertising, text links and even custom products/services in you WordPress blog.
The primary payment option is PayPal, which allows users to pay via credit card or a paypal account. Entrecard credits can also be accepted as an alternate form of payment.
- Time saving – The system is enitrely automated, all ad purchases and expirations handled automatically and it has click and impression tracking, plus weekly ad reports that will be emailed to advertisers
- Customizable – It helps you to convert website visitors to sales using the inbuilt affiliate program and you can easily add more functionality using modules.
- Flexible – You can sell all forms of text ads, banner ads, and paid reviews with OIOPublisher‘s help.
Viva Posts Carousel integrates perfectly into WordPress to create a homepage carousels of scrolling images linked to your latest posts.
It can be used horizontally as it is on this page or verticallywhere it can be used as a truly novel sidebar. When an image in the carousel is clicked the visitor is taken directly to that post.
WPReviewEngine is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy to create powerful review sites quickly. WPReviewEngine allows you to add star ratings, custom fields, a thumbnail image, and an affiliate link URL to your WordPress posts.
All aspects of your review site can be controlled from the WordPress administration area, making the plugin extremely easy to use, even for newbies.
- Comparison Table in Any Theme – The administrator has full control over the comparison table, including what fields are displayed and the order in which they appear. Comparison tables can also be embedded in any WordPress page.
- Integration with Google Maps – If you are running a local directory, by specifying the address of the business you are reviewing, you can display a Google Maps map with an aerial view of the business. You can set the width, height, location, and zoom level of the maps from the WordPress admin area.
- Add star ratings to comment – When posting a comment, your users will be shown an AJAX star rating form with the rating categories you specify. You can specify different rating sections for each post, or each category.
Gravity Forms is WordPress plugin which helps WordPress users to manage form in WordPress blog in better ways – in terms of administrative side and Blog readers’ side.
It helps WordPress users to generate form with good structure and functionality that will push the role of form outsides just a mere WordPress bloggers’ contact form.
- Post image field – It is easier for your WordPress blog’s userrs to upload an image when creating a post via a user submitted form. Great for user submitted articles, directory sites, etc.
- Create autoresponders emails to users – Send automatic emails to users in response to a submission. Add any form field content to your message to create professional and personalized messages.
What do you think above the above premium WordPress plugins? Have experience you want to share? Do you think are the above plugins worth buying and using with WordPress blog? I would love to know your opinion.